The Best Sleep tracker Monitor
THIS REQUIRES A 2.4 GHZ WIRELESS NETWORK! That info sadly is not obvious on the product listing but is important to check before purchasing. We are using this with a 14″ thick Serta iComfort foam mattress so I think it it can detect through that it could work on anything. I really think this is close to a 4-4.5 star but gave it a 5 to offset some of the truly stupid 1-star reviews. Now for the detail…
So my wife and I briefly had a Sleep Number bed with their tracking app and while not perfect I grew to like it. Ended up not liking the bed so much so it is being returned but I was really craving that data so I found this thing after seeing a number of other devices that seemed to range from $300-700 for 2 sleepers whereas this guy is under $100 and looked to give me even more than the Sleep IQ did. That is why I bought it and so far it’s been pretty great, but the Sleep IQ did work with my Nest and could lower and raise my thermostat which this cannot currently do however it does support basic Alexa integration so maybe one day.
- Powered by AI, the Beautyrest Sleeptracker is the premier and only sleep monitoring device that is Alexa enabled to integrate into your smart home
- Make your bed a smart bed: the only non-wearable solution that works with your bed regardless of the type of mattress, boxspring or bedding
- Highly accurate sensors: analyze and monitor respiration and heart rates, and unique sleep behaviors such as body movement and wakefulness
- Intuitive app: captures precise readings and translates into personalized sleep data; sleep cycle alarm detects the optimal wake time for you
- Powerful processor: continuously learns your sleep patterns and rhythms, and delivers the most up-to-date information for effective sleep coaching